- Vivakor plans to place its patented RPCs on both of these facilities where they can take in tank bottom sludge and other oil industry waste that is created within each of the two major basins. Vivakor believes that the is substantial amounts of hydrocarbon based waste to be cleaned in the two basins.
- Being close to the created waste greatly reduces transportation costs.
- Required infrastructure to operate RPCs such as storage and blending facilities are at both facilities.
- Many of the required permits needed by Vivakor to operate the RPCs are already in place at both facilities.
- The high quality recycled and reclaimed oil from the RPC cleaning process can be blended and then directly injected.